The upcoming 57th Venice Biennale will take place between 17th May – November The interns will work closely with the director, curators and project manager of the event, and gain insight in research, program development, art administration, course structures (symposium and workshop management), PR , installation/uninstall experience and exhibition making.
Location + Duration
San Marco Venice , Italy, Palazzo Corner Spinelli
April – June /June-August/August-October 2017 (applicant may propose other time range)
- providing administrative support and assistance relating to curatorial process, and learning programs
- Assist the program manager in administration, social media PR, conduct tours for groups of the exhibition, translations tasks, procurement, record keeping
- Work 4 days a week including every other Saturday+Sunday (exhibition opening days).
- Have a recognised university degree in fine arts, arts management, art education or related
- Have minimum 1 year proven experience (references) in arts management, curatorship or related
- have a valid working visa for Italy/Europe
- be able to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- be highly organised and detail orientated
- have excellent communication skills in English and one other language.
- Italian a plus
A daily stipend of € 20/ plus accommodation in Venice in the Palazzo Corner Spinelli is provided.
Please email your CV, a cover letter and months available to email@example.com subject “Internships”.