Arte Ponte Publishing focuses on contemporary art, each book specializing on different genres or style,
- The Abstract expressionist (artist submission deadline 10th May 2017)
- Abstract geometric (artist submission deadline 10th May 2017)
- The contemporary figure (artist submission deadline 25th May. 2016)
- The contemporary still life (10th June 2017)
- The 2017 annual year book: selected works by fine art graduates world-wide (artist submission deadline 10th February 2018)
Books are published on non-gloss art paper, 10 x 13 inches (or 25.2 x 33 cm) thread sewn, reinforced case bound. hard cover, with a sleeve.
- Books are distributed online, and available to view on ISSUU
- during art fairs where our gallery exhibits in (i.e. New York, Miami and Basel SCOPE fairs)
- during the Venice Biennale (upcoming May – November 2017) via our bookstore at Palazzo Corner Spinelli
Currently we are accepting artists to submit their work for consideration, for the 57th Venice Biennale. There is no application fee, but a contribution to production costs starting at USD 865.- per artist/double page is required, to cover associated costs of translation, graphic layout, print production and distribution.
More information is via the application form. Apply here.